1) No Progress 8 for Y7 - Y9? See https://www.4matrix.com/node/6222
2) KS5 Value Added showing warning triangles? See https://www.4matrix.com/help/ks5_va_2018.pdf
3) Up-to-date information on getting help with 4Matrix: https://www.4matrix.com/help/getting_help.pdf
After applying updates 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 (November 2018), the key stage 5 Value Added tool may appear 'broken' and the following may be seen:
1) Yellow/orange warning triangles throughout the VA tool
2) All pupils have the same estimates as each other in the same subject
3) Value Added scores appear to be much lower than before
The reason for all of the above is because we have added the DfE's latest methodology for KS4 APS which is now based on 9-1 points, not QCA points. This is how VA is calculated in the provisional Ready Reckoner, issued in October 2018, for the 2017/18 Y13 cohort.
Please refer to https://www.4matrix.com/help/ks5_va_2018.pdf for guidance with re-importing your KS4 APS data and raise a ticket if you require further assistance.
Article ID: 201
Category: Using 4Matrix
Date added: 30/11/2018 15:50:53
Views : 97
Rating (Votes): (0)