There are several ways in which this can be achieved, and we have put together a document to help users decide on which option is best for their school.
You can download the document from this link: https://www.4matrix.com/news/remoteaccess
In-light of the current situation, we are extending the free-use period of 4Matrix Infinity for all schools until September 2020.
There is a fix available for an error which occurs when attempting to import data via a spreadsheet into an existing series in which results or custom field data has already been imported.
Please visit https://www.4matrix.com/news/importfix for more details.
Issue: An error occurs when attempting to import data via a spreadsheet into an existing series in which results or custom field data has already been imported.
Fix: There is a fix available and it only needs to be applied for the 4Matrix Administrator(s) who would usually import data.
To apply the fix, you will need administrator access rights to the 4Matrix client folder. This is usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\4Matrix.
1) Please ensure 4Matrix is not open.
2) Navigate to the 4Matrix client folder.
3) Find the FourMatrix.Common.dll file and rename it to FourMatrix.CommonOld.dll
4) Download the new FourMatrix.Common.dll from www.4matrix.com/news/importfix and place in the 4Matrix client folder
5) 4Matrix can now be launched as usual.
Article ID: 219
Category: Importing Data
Date added: 11/05/2020 16:16:19
Views : 50
Rating (Votes): (1)