Cloud School MIS Extract Now Available! (13/05/2021)
We are pleased to confirm that a Cloud School Data Extract Tool is now available to 4Matrix schools as part of 4Matrix Desktop update 22.214.171.124 (released 14th May 2021)
Please note this tool is in BETA and will not currently import exam results. We also advise customers to double-check demographics such as Pupil Premium, SEN, EAL etc during the import preview to confirm the information is as expected.
If your school uses Cloud School and you would like to use this new feature, please follow these steps:
1. In 4Matrix, go to Help > About 4Matrix, and make a note of your 5-digit Account Number/SchoolID
2. In Cloud School, go to System > Manage Companies Access
3. In the Manage Companies Access screen, select the Plus icon
4. In the Provide Access screen, select Company Name = 4Matrix and enter a username of 4Matrix-SchoolID (e.g. 4Matrix-12345) This is important!
5. Select the Save icon in the top right
6. Go to https://help.4matrix.com and log a ticket to notify us that you are ready for the final part of the setup and include your name and phone number.
7. 4Matrix will aim to contact you within 2 hours of the notification and will assist you in completing the details in the 4Matrix > Admin > School Settings tool.
Article revised: 11/04/2023