This is a significant update, with some new features and fixes. It contains a host of major the provisional 2019 key stage 5 value added coefficients. The full changelog can be downloaded from https://www.4matrix.com/files/change/184.108.40.206.pdf
We are aware that some users are having trouble applying this update, please see https://www.4matrix.com/updatefix before logging a ticket. Other reported issues:
1) Importing into a custom field doesn't work and the data is not imported (workaround is to enter the values in relevant column in Edit Pupils)
2) If any pupils have a grade of N in the Edit Markbook, Pupil Display won't print for that pupil
This is usually caused by either:
1) Go to Admin > Edit Subjects and check the subject names in use. Make sure there are no 2 subjects called the same thing and rename them if there are. Try reopening Borderline Analysis and see if this resolves it.
2) If it doesn't, in Edit Subjects click on the first subject in the list and use the down arrow key to scroll through and check the Weight field in the top right of this display. Contact us if any show as 0.
3) If neither of those are the problem, go to Admin > Edit Pupils and check there are no custom fields in use without a name i.e. the field name is blank, and make sure that you are not using a default 4Matrix field name such as Photo, UPN, class etc.
Article ID: 39
Category: Using 4Matrix
Date added: 06/12/2016 11:51:42
Views : 163
Rating (Votes): (12)