This is a significant update, with some new features and fixes. It contains a host of major the provisional 2019 key stage 5 value added coefficients. The full changelog can be downloaded from https://www.4matrix.com/files/change/126.96.36.199.pdf
We are aware that some users are having trouble applying this update, please see https://www.4matrix.com/updatefix before logging a ticket. Other reported issues:
1) Importing into a custom field doesn't work and the data is not imported (workaround is to enter the values in relevant column in Edit Pupils)
2) If any pupils have a grade of N in the Edit Markbook, Pupil Display won't print for that pupil
To merge pupils together.
To make sure you can differentiate between the two you can edit the name of the pupils via Admin > Edit Pupils.
To identify the pupil with the most results
1. Go to Help Pupil Display and select the first Pupil.
2. Click on File and Print to show all the results linked to the student.
3. Repeat for the duplicate record.
For the pupil who you want to remove (usually the one with the least results) repeat the process below for all series they have results in
1. Go to Admin > Edit Subjects
2. File > Create Import Map and save the map
3. Then Home > Results Overview
4. File > Export to Excel
5. Open the file and delete all rows except the header and the pupil you want to merge
6. Then import the results via Admin > Spreadsheet > Pupils / Results using your previously exported map
7. In Step 5 of the import process (Match Data) make sure the pupil is matched to the pupil you want to keep. You can manually match the pupil by right clicking on the pupil row in the Your Data panel and selecting Edit Pupil Match
8. Repeat for all series the pupil you want to delete has results in forFinally, you will need to delete the pupil who you want removed in Admin > Edit Pupils >Actions > Delete. Check that the pupil who remains has all the correct details assigned to them (including a UPN) as this will help with pupil matching during imports and ensure the issue does not recur.
Article ID: 206
Category: Admin Tools
Date added: 22/01/2019 10:00:59
Views : 144
Rating (Votes): (6)