Arbor Extract Tool Now Available! (05/03/2021)
We are pleased to confirm that an Arbor Data Extract Tool is now available to 4Matrix schools as part of 4Matrix Desktop update 22.214.171.124 (issued 5th March 2021)
If your school uses Arbor and you would like to use this new feature, please follow these steps.
1. Make sure you're using 4Matrix Desktop version 126.96.36.199 or later (to check this in 4Matrix, go to Help > About 4Matrix).
2. Go to https://www.4matrix.com/arborsetup and login using your Arbor credentials.
3. Press 'Approve' to grant the connection between 4Matrix and Arbor.
If you see an error message saying you are not authorised to approve apps, it is because only members of SLT and the school admin team can approve the connection.
4. Go to https://help.4matrix.com and log a ticket to notify us that you are ready for the final part of the setup and include your name and phone number.
5. 4Matrix will aim to contact you within 2 hours of the notification and will assist you in completing the details in the 4Matrix > Admin > School Settings tool with the school’s Arbor URL and a unique API key.
Article revised: 24/05/2021