Update 188.8.131.52 has been issued today (20th March) which resolves the following issues:
1) An error message appearing on launch saying it cannot load the login screen
2) The SIMS Extract failing at the point of login
3) Key stage 5 grades not importing
If you still receive any of these errors, please ensure you have updated to 184.108.40.206 prior to contacting us.
By default, Seating Plans will show the linked groups, series and subject(s) that the active user is associated with. If this is the first time that the user has accessed the Seating Plan tool, setting the member of staff (using the top left cog icon) will be recalled next time the user logs in.
The staff member/current series/group can all be changed the using the top left cog icon.
Please note that seating plan is independent of the global group filter control and the series showing in the top right of the screen.
If the plan has not been accessed or edited before, all the pupils in the group will be auto-populated in a grid along with an indicator for the front of the classroom.
Controls: Finding Pupils
Left hand panel explained:
1) From Group(x)/In Plan(y) - "y" denotes total no.of pupils in the selected plan and "x" is the total no.of pupils belong to the chosen group.
2) From Series(z)/In Plan(y) -"y" denotes total no.of pupils in the selected plan and "z" is the total no.of pupils belong to the chosen series.
3) In Group(p)/ Total (q) - "q" denotes total no.of pupils in the selected group and "p" is the no.of current group pupils not included/left out in the plan
4) In Series (a)/Total(b) - "b" denotes total no.of pupils in the selected series and "a" is the no.of current series pupils not included/left out in the plan
Search for 'pupil cards' in the left pane by expanding each section and scrolling. You can also try entering a name and click search icon and the accordion populates with the filtered pupil. To reset the filter, empty the text and click on search again.
Controls: Drag & Drop functionality:
Additional Fields and Details:
The additional fields in each pupil card consists of 8 boxes, which can all represent different data fields.
The two input boxes beneath the photo show current and target grades, the former of which is colour-coded according to whether the grade is on (green), above (purple) or below (red) the target, for the selected subject. The Target grade is always shown in blue.
The 6 fields which show to the side of each pupil photo can be populated with additional grade or contextual information, including Progress 8, Attainment 8, Pupil Premium, Free School Meals, Custom Fields, and more.
Article updated: 06/12/2018
Article ID: 199
Date added: 29/11/2018 16:04:39
Views : 90
Rating (Votes): (6)